Our mission is to train students for careers as independent investigators and teachers with a focus on basic cellular and molecular mechanisms of human disease. In the CMP Program, you will be working towards a PhD under a major advisor in one of the following focus groups:
|Incoming class (avg):|
CMP Statistics and Program Strengths
- The University of Wisconsin–Madison ranks Madison, WI as one of the top 20 science cities in the world.
- Over 80 Faculty trainers with research programs in Immunopathology, Cancer Biology, Neuropathology, and Signal Transduction spanning 24 departments.
- NIH T32 supported training program
- Focus Groups in Cancer Biology, Immunopathology, Neuropathology, and Signal Transduction
- Leadership opportunities in program committees
- State-of-the-art research facilities available to students